Saturday 18 June 2011

tHe PaST fEw hOuRS





there's one day when full moon is covered by dark cloud, and the road have been washed by the rain, and the stars cannot be seen, that's how my heart feel right now.

there's a hope for some lightning to enhance the view sometimes, not too much, just enough to bring the memories of my existance, and the thunder, for bring some sound of rememberance.

the sky i see right now cant be as blue as i hope it will, just as dark as the ink will do. the wind i try to feel cant be as sweet as chocolate heart candy will bring to our loved one, just numb as my hand will be in winter...

the smile i try to give, the voice i try to bring, just as hard as i cant face my mom's face when i got D for my physics, and it brings tears to my very deep soul. i am hurt. too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment