Tuesday 25 December 2012

LoST

lost. i am lost right now. stuck in this problem for around 8 months, and i have enough. i want to share this with him but.. i wish you were here bie....

i want somebody to soothe me, say something to me that gives me enough strength to keep fighting this on, keep encourage me from behind and by my side. how can things keep piles up day to day? can you see that i have enough on my plate right now?

i cant stop whining and sighing. i know i have to redha with ALLAH's ketentuan, but i cant say 'okay, enough. i did my best and now its up to ALLAH to decide what will come after this and i will take it.' since i dont know if i already did my best.

do you understand my feeling right now? lost. i dont know what to think, what to say, what to do. i just watching time passing around me and i do nothing. how can i say i already did my best and stop whatever thing i am doing right now?

Ya ALLAH, is this YOUR way to keep me on track, tell me that YOU still love me so YOU  keep teasing me..? i will accept it since i know YOU know what is best for me. please gives me enough strength and patience to endure this Ya ALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment