Tuesday 25 December 2012

BiG BaNG ALiVe TouR


OH, OH my, OH MY!!! I went to BIG BANG'S CONCERT!!!! hahaha
sepa jeles baca post ni tutup mulut before teriak eh..... and jangan tegur kegemukan orang dalam gambar ni eh..

and oh my hush, its so so so crowded and fantastic! and i cant stop from screaming out of my lung and jumping and dancing and singing and mesmerized at the same time. can you imagine it?? TOP was there in front of my two big eyes and, oh my hush! how can somebody be seriously handsome and cute and charming at the same time? but my TOP did and he is seriously handsome.

they were seriously charming and fantastic, with the performances, songs, dances, and seriously seungri talked too too much. but i was speechless actually by seungri and the other members. how can they japanese become seriously good??? they dont even need any translator during the concert. can you imagine that???

and the performances, i cant explain it by words. guys, seriously. you have to experience it by yourself to know how i felt that night. spectacular. you can be addicted to them. and i plan to see them soon insya ALLAH.

with their come up dance guys type of songs like fantastic baby, bad boy, gara gara go  etc to a melo and unforgettable song such as lies,my heaven, blue and all, every single song was impressive, fantastic, breathtaking. i cant even blink cause i was afraid i lost any sight of them.

with single performance, GD and TOP sang high and crayon. oh my!! subhanallah. everyone seems cant stop screaming and singing and at the same time dancing and mesmerized by their energetic style. and with the lights, the B-light! the stadium became big bang's world and i cant imagine what they felt because me myself,  i was stunned! and i just a fan...

and the encore, seriously breathtaking. the fans sang verses of my heaven song in japanese.
会いたくて、会いたくて
あの海で待っているよ
君への思い
朝の昼も夜も
会いたくて、you are my heaven..
seriously touching.with the B-light, the sad lyrics and slow song, can they stop from sing for us?  and because of this seriously die-hard fans hard job, we got 30 to 40 minutes encore. about 6 songs i think and i could still feel the same feeling i felt when the concert started. 

i hope i can go to their concert again with my bie one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment