Friday 5 July 2013

...what i felt back then...

i remember years agosomeone told me i should take caution when it comes to lovei did, i did
and you were strong and i was notmy illusion, my mistakei was careless, i forgoti did
and now when all is done there is nothing to sayyou have gone and so effortlesslyyou have wonyou can go ahead tell them
tell them all i know now shout it from the roof topswrite it on the skylineall we had is gone now
tell them i was happyand my heart is brokenall my scars are opentell them what i hoped would beimpossible
falling out of love is hardfalling for betrayal is worstbroken trust and broken heartsi know, i know
thinking all you need is therebuilding faith on love and wordsempty promises will weari know, i know
and when all is gonether is nothing to sayand if you're done with embarrassing meon your own you can go ahead tell them
i remember years agosomeone told me i should take caution when it comes to lovei did


~impossible by shontelle~

goodbye my beloved bestfriend in mind. i do really want you to know i did really sayang you as a friend back then...

No comments:

Post a Comment