Friday 18 May 2012

><

depressed ><
everything went wrong this week.. i hate people who doesnt know i hate her.!!

its been a long month for me to stay along with her. she just......!!!! i hate her. she asked to play a game in my phone, so i said ok, but it didnt meant you can played it until i ran out of battery! and it happened every day!

you easily took my phone and opened it just like it was your phone. did you know my password??!! when sacchan mailed me, you freely took my phone and read sacchan's mail. i hate it! its my privacy and i do talk something secret with sacchan!!

you came to me and touch me, leant on me, said the same all damned things i hate to hear.. suria san, nemui ( sleepy). so what? go to sleep la, why talked to me?????

i hate people touch me and my things! i hate people lean on me and touch me and say things they already said to me that day a thousand times. i hate it!!!!!!

if you felt bored and said that to me, and i already said i know. thats it. period. but you kept came and said the same hatefull word and i hate it!!

i endured it for a month, can you imagine it? a month! and now i do seriously hate her. i dont want to see her but it cant be happened cause we are on the same lab. but i dont want her to talk to me...!


No comments:

Post a Comment