Wednesday 10 February 2010

~JuST wANdeRiNG~

see him like recharging my point of view
on enjoying world
see them like recollecting my old self
on what's to believe

each heart has its own line
either shown or hidden
each eyes has its own story
neither told nor kept

lyrics and rhythms in abstract
brings deep meaning and thinking
reactions and movements in expression
brings feeling and emotion

is there a reason to love you?
no, i cant find it
just feel it...
when i see you

its just words to share when i was wandering about my own changing in express my true feeling. i already built a wall without even realize it ever happened. you'd became more heartless and unaware of other things than you. i hate it but i already became part of it. i can do nothing!

is it mean i am afraid? or heartbroken? i don't think so, just facing one of the hard hill of my life, when you yourself can't find your own heart... wandering, just to pass the times.

i'm on my most difficult part of handling brain. he started to pull the heart in making decisions, yet confusing on its own ability.





3 comments: